Friday, March 19, 2010

The Big Turnaround

Can you tell I'm back to work? No time!

Daycare is going fabulously. I love his new caretaker, and E seems to love her too. And can I say that though I always felt I had an awesome husband, he has become the father that every woman dreams her man could be. Or at least he's what I always dreamed of. He deserves so many pats on the back, I will never be able to show him enough.

The night before last E slept for 8 hours straight! The downside is that I woke up in a literal pool of breast milk. I usually rely on the kid to help me with that.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad the new daycare situation is so much better. What a relief.

Jamie said...

What great news about the daycare situation! I am so glad you guys are happy with her.

Yay for eight consecutive hours, boo for the breastmilk pool. There are so many things about breastfeeding people forgot to tell me!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am so glad you are happy with the daycare situation now!