- I was wrong. The bills are STILL rolling in, and our out of pocket is actually $3000 since there are 2 of us now. It's getting old... I do believe we may hit that amount.
- Every time I go in to daycare there are crying babies because it's just not possible that there won't be with 2 people to 8 infants. However, yesterday it was our baby, and it was so sad. Tears and snot were rolling down his red face, and he was so upset.
- When he saw me and I picked him up, he looked so relieved. I wanted to cuddle him forever.
- I'm tired.
- The tired doesn't stop does it?
- Going back to work is going to be haaaard.
- Although my baby just started sleeping at least 5 hours for the first part of the night! Last night was over 6!
- Too bad mommy still sleeps with one eye open.
- The end.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Bla bla bla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The tired doesn't stop, but it does get a lot better.
The tired gets a whole lot better as your baby gets older.
I know the tired hasn't stopped for me yet. But I remain optimistic!!
You describe exactly why daycare couldnt be an option for us. I think I would have cried right along with them and then flipped out at the (overworked and underpaid) staff, so then I would have felt triply horrible! A friend of mine has a little one in DC, though, and she says that it will get better.
I'm tired - but not nearly as tired as I was in the beginning. Things will settle into a comfortable routine, and you WILL fall soundly asleep again! I think we moms have some kind of special radar - I sleep great when she sleeps great, but if she's sick or needs something, I'm up. The bright side of that is that she's nearly always sleeping peacefully. Ergo. :-)
No, the tired doesn't stop. And the daycare weepies do get better, but sometimes reappear. It aboslutely still kills me to leave Z every day.
Post a Comment