Friday, March 12, 2010

Daycare and Hub

Daycare - not good. He isn't assigned to those ladies I like. And when I say not good, I mean terrible - from administration to classroom. Working on a new solution.

In the kudos to Hub world, remember how he was working on a huge outside project during my pregnancy? Well he was offered a similar thing again recently and TURNED IT DOWN for us. If you couldn't tell by the caps, that is huge. And I feel absolutely terrible about it because it's his dream and passion, but the timing couldn't have been worse. Hopefully when E gets bigger, he'll get another shot because I really do want this for him,

7 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

You will solve the daycare dilemma! Don't worry!

Good for him! I hope he gets it later, but it would be more stress than it is worth right now.

KayBee said...

Whoa! That is huge. I think (know) that man loves you and E :)

Hope all works out on the daycare front.

Christina said...

Sorry about daycare. I hope you work something out.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is huge--and touching that he would put you guys before his own happiness because I do understand that desire to pull self-esteem from work (even if I don't feel it the same way Josh does).

Jamie said...

I am so sorry the day care situation isn't working out. It is so stressful to begin with, even without additional difficulties. I hope you find your perfect solution soon.

Rebecca said...

I hope that you find a better plan for daycare and FAST. I remember how stressful it was going back to work for the semester when Rhett was little. (It does get easier.) Anyway, praying and hoping for the perfect solution for you and hoping it arrives yesterday. As it were.

Also -- I sent you an email with my password to an email account that was registered with your comments. I'm not sure if you ever got it, so if you could let me know you did/didn't (and if not a better place to send), that would be great. Thanks!

Calliope said...

that sucks about the daycare sitch but I am hoping it will get better/be fixed/whatever you need to make it better.