Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Developments in the World of E

Seemingly overnight last week, E's visual acuity increased dramatically. Suddenly the world was AMAZING! Hub's chip bag? Beautiful! The folds in the couch? Fascinating! The spiral on Mommy's notebook? Splendorous!

Unfortunately, it also means as he's trying to fall asleep, there is just sooo much to look at. Add that to, "I'm too interested in the world to take a nap," and we've been having some difficulties with that lately.

One more day of uninterrupted loveliness with my baby boy before I hand him over. :( I'm ok by day, sometimes a little panicky at night.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I should hunt up Elizabeth's old shampoo bottle for him. She was pretty convinced that she was going to marry it, if only marriage between babies and shampoo bottles was legal.

Jen said...

It is amazing the crazy things that babies love! Good luck with the return to work. I know it can be tough, but it is doable.

Kristin said...

I love those jumps in development.

Karen said...

Seeing them grow before your eyes is pretty amazing, isn't it? Enjoy your last day. Going back to work is hard but, if it's any comfort and I know from experience it's probably not, it will be far harder on you than it will be on E.

The good thing is that the weekends come quicker. I'll be thinking of you!