Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All Bright And Cheery

  • I feel lonely, overwhelmed and on the brink of depressed lately. I need other mommies...and sleep.
  • Withdrew from bad daycare, but they are making me pay for the next 2 wks anyway. No choice. He can't go back.
  • My baby won't sleep deeply during the day at all anymore = stress for all. Help?!
  • Hub got some good news. At least that's something.
  • Medical bills + daycare crap = stressful finances

6 comments:

maresi said...

ACK. I'm so sorry. I wish I lived down the street and could walk him around for you. It's crappy that they're making you pay for the next two weeks.

Mommy Shoes said...

I am so very sorry. Hugs to you.

Susan said...

I'm sorry you're having trouble... :( I'm in a similar boat, feeling lonely at work and that I'm missing out on all the baby fun to do something I don't even enjoy. Hang in there... Things have to look up, I believe. :)

We had a similar problem with daytime sleep a few weeks ago. I stood beside his crib for fifteen or twenty minutes with the mobile running and my hand on his belly until he'd fall asleep, then for another five minutes until he was really out. This worked after four or five days, and now he (mostly) goes down for his naps without a problem.

Feel free to email me if you need a pep talk... Giving one may pep me up in return. :)

Calliope said...

making you pay when he isn't even there??? lame.

and I am so sorry, sweetie.

xx

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yeah! No more bad daycare! Awesome news. So you got the good one then?

And the good news is very good news, everything else will pass soon. Want to hang out when I get back from our trip?

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry Barb. I hope things turn around for you soon. Sending you much love.