This morning I dropped Sister and nephews off at the airport. (sad face) On the way out, a not so normal looking lady entered the elevator with me and one other gentleman. She had on some whacked out leggings, boots and an interesting gleam in her eye. She said, "Would anyone want to buy a ticket to Jacksonville real cheap? Like $10?" The man and I glanced askance at one another and politely declined. First of all, who sells a ticket for $10? Second of all, you can't transfer a ticket to another person's name. Scam much?
But here's the really interesting bit. Hours later I headed into CVS after my baby's Doctor appointment for some cream for him. As I was approaching the counter, I saw a lady with strange leggings and boots from behind. Oh no. She was asking the cashier if she could use their "courtesy phone." She then had a lot of trouble using it. IT WAS THE EXACT SAME LADY. Keep in mind that we live about 15 minutes from the airport by highway. So so weird. I had to tell the cashier. We commiserated. When I related this to Hub he said, "You watch that baby closely!" Let me tell you, if I see her one more time, I'm going to be really creeped out.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, that is interesting. I bet she's stalking you. Probably wants to steal your baby.
Post a Comment