Thursday, December 24, 2009
38 Weeks 2 Days
And no sign at all that he wants to meet us anytime soon. (I guess my lovely painful Braxton-Hicks contractions that keep me up every night don't count.) Oh, and I officially feel huge and ungainly now.
Labels:
Me - Pregnant?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So close . . .
Pretty soon you will be posting baby pics and not belly pics.
You don't look huge and ungainly.
I'm with Jen. You look fantastic! Merry Christmas!
you look great...and have great growth potential in the next 2-4 weeks...that belly could still get a whole lot bigger!
the countdown is on. thinking of you.
you look great...and have great growth potential in the next 2-4 weeks...that belly could still get a whole lot bigger!
the countdown is on. thinking of you.
yeah, you don't look that big at all. you look FANTASTIC. also, those maternity jeans are pretty nice. i was never able to find a decent pair.
You do not look huge at all. Obviously you are all belly, which is adorable!
Funny enough my hubby walked by when I was reading this post and said "now that's a belly!"
Thanks Plump.
Thanks Jen. It's funny how our hubbies get all in on the action. haha.
Rebecca - me neither. These are my sisters and are the only pair I like that fit. Only thing is, they've been worn so many times that the panel is losing its elasticity and they fall down a lot. haha.
Post a Comment