Monday, December 7, 2009

Bringing Peace

The anxiety and weepiness (along with the leaky boobs that always seem to accompany them) have been creeping back in lately. I've had some shattering nightmares that I don't wish to share. However, the night before last, after a bad dream, I dreamed of my Grandfather. He came, wrapped his arms around me, and soothed it all away. He said, "I'm so very proud of you, and I love you." I'm thankful.

8 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Awww. That's wonderful.

Chelle said...

Ah yes, the third trimester hormonally induces dreams. Why are they always so vivid? At least your dream ended sweetly. I am sure you really needed that.

Me said...

As soon as I read this I just couldn't help thinking "I wish I could be pregnant so that people would be proud of me".

*sigh*

Hopefully soon. Right now I'm just a big disappointment to everyone, including myself.

AwkwardMoments said...

Hang in there Barb - Dreams mean it's almost over for the pregnancy and you will have a baby in your arms to cry with you soon!

Barb said...

Thanks girls.

Me - I got the feeling he was just proud of me in general.. how I'm handling myself etc. That's the kind of guy he was. :) Right now I think you're just going through a lot of shit, and that's why you feel that way.

Jamie said...

How wonderful . . .

Kristin said...

I'm glad you had a dream that helped chase the nightmares away.

Michele said...

What a wonderful dream.

I still have nightmares. They terrify me.