Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Hub's keepin' it up
All kinds of emotional today. Didn't have a good sleep and had a lot of things go wrong. Hub bolstered me with a phone call, sweet e-mail, and a pumpkin muffin when I got home. What a wonderful support. And he'll have to help me shave my legs again this week. BIG gold star today for you buddy. Love ya.
Labels:
Feeling crappy,
happy times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Rock on.
Skip shaving your legs. :) I did.
I was all warm and cuddly until I got to the shaving legs part :-) If I had been drinking something, it would have been spat all over the screen while I laughed.
I did shave, but I did it on my own. It wasn't pretty.
What an awesome hubby!
Your hubby is earning some serious gold stars!
Awww! What a man!
He's awesome! :)
What a good guy!! MUAH!!
Post a Comment