The amniotic fluid looks good. He's making all kinds of signs that he's healthy neurologically. The placenta is in an optimum position, and his heart looks excellent. We had a really good ultrasound tech who cooed over him and gave us all sorts of information about how good everything looked. It made me so happy. Most of them won't tell you if everything is ok. From what we can tell, it looks like he still has Hub's nose and possibly my chin. The cheeks are nice and round too. We love a cute, dimply baby. I cannot WAIT to meet him. In fact, wonderfulOB says he thinks that even if he went next week everything would be fine and that he's ready. NEXT WEEK?!?!? Holy crap time flies.
So without further ado, I present you with the money shot:

I know it can be hard to see, but basically you can just see his nose, lips and cheeks in the center of the shot squished between the tissue. His eyes are in shadow.
9 comments:
I love ultrasound pictures. They always make me smile. I am so excited for you Barb! I was thinking about you last night and how far you've come to get here. I also thought about the fact that you were one of my first blog friends and how I feel privledge to be able to share in your journey. You've come a long way, and I am so glad it is your turn. You deserve this and all the best.
*hugs*
YAY for a great ultrasound! You are almost there and it sounds like everything is perfect. I am so happy for you and I can't wait for you to meet him!
YAY!!!! Next week? WOW! Time has flown by!
I am so exited for you and envious. Having just given birth a week ago, I cannot wait to do it all again at some point....Hands down it was the best day of my life and it will be for you as well...you are so close now..hugs. :)
Thanks everyone. You are SO incredibly kind. :) Cindy, thanks for the thoughts. I absolutely can't wait to kiss him.
I still get butterflies every time I look at the pictures.
NO! I will be on vacation next week and you are absolutely NOT ALLOWED to have a baby when I am on vacation.
Let it be so.
My last u/s was at 34 weeks and it was infant soup in there :)
g
I'm so excited for you guys! I'm getting all emotional just imagining you holding your son! You deserve so much happiness, and you're about to get it :)
woooo! yay for a great ultrasound!
This boy is going to be so so beautiful.
Post a Comment