Last night, I rescued a huge tortoise (so big I had to strain to lift it) and a red eared slider (aquatic turtle) the size of a dinner plate from the middle on a busy highway dodging speeding cars the whole time. I woke up this morning and my arms are achy and sore, my back hurts and I'm more tired than when I went to sleep!
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
6 comments:
Only staying awake from 5:00am onward. I think I dreamed about my parents.
I wish I had read this about three hours ago. I remembered when I first woke up, but I can't anymore.
I dreamed that people kept phoning me and asking for money, so it was not all that different from my normal life.
(postscript: I linked you on my blogroll, i hope that is okay. let me know if it isn't.)
Um. It took me reading the comments before I finally figured out that was a dream!
Last night, I rescued a huge tortoise (so big I had to strain to lift it) and a red eared slider (aquatic turtle) the size of a dinner plate from the middle on a busy highway dodging speeding cars the whole time. I woke up this morning and my arms are achy and sore, my back hurts and I'm more tired than when I went to sleep!
That's really fun guys! Tiffany.. I highly approve. ;)
Post a Comment