Sunday, October 25, 2009
I wish it wouldn't come to this...
I got up over an hour before I had to for work. I went to bed an hour after I usually would for work. I got far less done in the house this weekend than needed to be done. I am becoming desperate for relief. Work and doctor talks must commence I guess.
Labels:
Feeling crappy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Blech. I hope you feel better. :(
...and yet you found time to help a disoreientated blogger escape from the airport.
Thanking you profusely,
x
g
Oh driving is easy. :) I just have to sit on my butt. The reason I don't have time to finish the house work and such is b/c I have to move so RIDICULOUSLY SLOWLY to not hurt myself these days. It's highly annoying to a physical girl who is used to busting it out.
So, in short, you're very welcome, but it wasn't a big physical chore like work or cleaning the house is. :) And also, thank Jen for being awesome b/c she's one of the few people I would run like that for the minute she asked if I possibly could. :) I'm sure I would do the same for you if I knew you more.
xo
P.S. The pain is also the reason I was up early. It won't let me sleep more than 6 or so hrs before it hurts too much.
Hope you feel better very soon!
...and if you ever end up in my neck of the woods, I am more than happy to sit on my butt to help you out too :)
g
Post a Comment