Monday, October 26, 2009
Relief?
After weeks of problems I slept (mostly) through the night last night! I was actually able to wake up to the alarm! The only thing I did differently was buy and wear a maternity belt that supports your belly the past 2 days. Let's hope it's that and not that Venus was in the 7th house. Ah life is so much better when you're rested.
Labels:
good news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoooooo!
Enjoy it now. I think I have only gotten a handful of really restful sleeps since Hailey arrived.
I wanted to let you know i have a post up about the Book Challenge and I didn't have your email to send you the link, so here it is - book challenge post
BTW, I am so glad you got some quality rest.
Yay for uninterruped sleep! I KNOW how precious it is!!
Post a Comment