Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quickie

You guys were so awesome with your answers, and I have lots of follow-ups. However, I now have company and will be blogging less for a bit. I hope to ask my questions soon though!

As far as the baby moving - WOW has it gotten stronger every day. Today was the first time it actually felt so odd and different that it was a little freaky. It was so strong to me coming home in the car that I actually blurted, "ooh!" and then said out loud to myself, "That was freaky!" I happened to be belting out "Lightning Crashes" by Live when the kid decided to do what felt like somersaults. I choose to believe it likes my singing.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun! I loved the days when I could really feel movement.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Elizabeth's greatest ever kick marathon was during Batman on Imax. Matt was very proud.

Malloryn said...

Have a fun time! Baby seems to be a music fan :)

Chelle said...

Fetal movement is so exciting. I loved it when my baby girl moved. I miss it so much that gas bubbles provide me with nostalgia. lol

Io said...

I read the title and this post was not what I thought it was going to be about ;-)
How awesome that you are now really feeling movement!

Jen said...

Jillian loves my singing, and I can hardly carry a tune. No accounting for taste I guess :)

Moving is the bestest!

KayBee said...

Of course she/he loves your singing! Especially to Live - great band! Exciting times :)