Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Five Months

Five months. Wow. Sometimes it just seems incomprehensible to me. Hub and I have decided that this little dude is a tough one. He showed up and stayed when no others would.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I had a quick glance of myself in a mirror yesterday and had to stop - I couldn't believe I was really pregnant. And I've had eight months to get used to the idea!

The decorations in our nursery are actually wall stickers. I think the web page is wallsofthewild.com

All you do is peel and stick - it was very easy and required no creativity on our part! In other words, it was made for people like us.

Barb said...

LOVE it! Thanks! You don't know how much I adore macaws. They are such loves. (though I'd never have one as a pet.)

Michelle said...

YAY for 5 months. I can't believe it either!

Kristin said...

Woohooo...I am so happy for you.

HereWeGoAJen said...

It seems impossible that it has been five months already!

Michele said...

Congrats on entering your fifth month! That is so great!

Kathy V said...

I can't believe it is 5 months already. Glad everything is going well with the little guy.