Our guest shower is finally complete! I think it's quite lovely. And it only took us 3 years! Now we just have to make the rest of the bathroom match. But.. priorities and all. The original shower was plain white tile with a textured white, plastic pan and 27 year old plastic fixtures spray painted silver. Niiiiice. It was also moldy and rotted behind the tile, which is why we had to rip it up.
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
8 comments:
This looks awesome! What an improvement. After the little mister arrives maybe we can hire you and hubs to come re-tile our shower, lol.
oh ho! Except we would SUCK at it! Stepfather did that.
Wow, it's GORGEOUS!!! I love it!
It looks amazing!
That is amazing!
Wow! You guys (and Stepfather) did a fantatic job!
That is very, very nice!
That looks wonderful!!! I'm jealous! We need to do a little bathroom work.
Post a Comment