*With whom I have a mad, mad love affair. Shhh
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Octopus Helper
Good for hanging the diapers with style - compliments of Ikea.*

*With whom I have a mad, mad love affair. Shhh
*With whom I have a mad, mad love affair. Shhh
Labels:
baby gear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ahhhh!!! That is so damn cute! I miss being near an Ikea!
Too funny. :)
We're (hopefully!) heading to an IKEA to finish out the boys' new room soon...unless #3 gets here first!
I saw this little guy at Ikea - so cute!!
I want one too! I've also decided that I need (need, mind you, not want) that leaf bed canopy that we saw. So I'll be going back for that.
I LOVE it!
YAY Ikea! We're using a lot of their stuff too SG. It's too cute.
Love it! And I love Ikea too!
Post a Comment