This blog has been hijacked! That's right, this is NOT Barb. Someone else has gone to Barb's house and taken over her computer. But I shall not tell you who it is. You shall have to figure it out by yourself, with no clues at all.
Have I mentioned lately that Jen is really awesome? She is just so nice and beautiful and gorgeous and, above all else, modest.
Barb is in the other room, getting ready to go to IKEA. She should really know better than to leave her computer unguarded, with a New Post window open. Don't you agree? Hmm, I wonder what else we could do to Barb's house or blog?
Barb has just emerged from her room. She's wearing a purple shirt and capris and looks quite cute. I like that shirt. Perhaps I shall steal it the next time she leaves it unguarded. She went back in her room again and left me to continue my hijacking.
Barb has the same futon that I do. She has good taste in futons. I got mine for my birthday one year. I set it up while I was watching that movie where that blond lady plays a superhero. Wait, I remembered the name of it, it is called My Super Ex-Girlfriend. It is hard to set up a futon all by yourself. This stream of consciousness blogging is quite weird. The baby is chewing on one of Barb's computer cables. Do not be concerned! It is not plugged in. I have not (yet) allowed the baby to be electrocuted so that I can hijack someone else's blog.
She's back! Now, to pretend to be all innocent...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
you guys crack me up
and I have serious IKEA envy...
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Ikea is indeed woooooooonderful. I'm so sad they don't have a registry. My sister is putting "Ikea" in the list of places on my shower invites in the hopes that we will get gift cards. haha That's where we want to get all our furniture, bedding etc.
That Jen truly is amazing...
Innocent as well.
Yes. yes she is. And not the least bit goofy ;-)
So fun! :)
BARB! I think I might know who hijacked your blog!!!
ROFL...too funny y'all.
Mmmmm . . . who could that have been?!?!
Barb - you clearly need better security at your house!
Must remember to not leave my email/blog account open on the computer. You just never know what will happen.
Yes! I must keep security in better mind from now on!
Oh my gosh Tara! Thank God you figured it out! Tell me! haha.
i blame elizabeth
Post a Comment