Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Health Care Debate Article

Thanks to "A" who posted this in a networking forum I'm on. It clears up a lot of questions. And I still haven't found the longer version of that bill. I guess I need to look harder. Feeling too icky at the moment though.

The Five Biggest Lies in the Health Care Debate

And to be quite honest, a few of them sound so patently ridiculous, that if you took them at face value just because someone else told you they were true... well then it frightens me. I'm not saying the government can't do very wrong things. I'm just saying it's amazing what people will swallow without doing any research on their own whatsoever.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is some good info. thank you for posting it.

Barb said...

welcome chickie bean. :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yeah, I agree, you'd have to be a nut to believe everything on that page. :)