Thursday, August 27, 2009
First Registry Gift
We got our first registry gift in the mail yesterday! WOO HOO! It was the snap and go car seat carrier/stroller. We were very excited. It's even better than Christmas! Hub did a rough assembly in about 5 minutes so that he could push it around and pretend to coo at the non-existent baby (or car seat for that matter) clipped into it. Pretty cute, I must admit. I guess he'll make an ok Dad. ;)
Labels:
baby gear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay!! It ~is~ almost like Christmas, only the stuff is smaller and softer. :-)
By the time Hubby & I got the car seat and stroller put together, we didn't have the energy to try and figure out how the car seat went in the car. We're saving that for another day.
Oh how fun! And he is just so cute.
Too cute.
funny!
congrats on your first gift!
How cool!
That must have been fun! I've been looking forward to getting our carseat/stroller thingy.
Yay!! So glad you like it!
Post a Comment