Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Relaxed and Happy


I'm back from a relaxing time that was definitely needed. Thanks hubby, for making it happen!

In other news, I have now been on glucophage (met) for one week and have not had one single side effect! I am so deliriously happy about this that I could possibly break into song at any moment. I am the Side Effect Queen of the Universe, so to not have any with this drug that is so notorious is exhilarating. Just call me Maria.

Tomorrow I head to the clinical endocrinologist. Why not add more to the mix? It will be FUN!

7 comments:

Prairie Girl said...

That's wonderful! At first I didn't really have problems either, but as we increased my doseage....lol...now I have to watch what I eat or pay for it sometimes, far more often sooner then later! I hope this is not the case for you.

PS is that a pic of Molokini? (The crater near Maui? Sorry for the bad spelling. LOL)

Prairie Girl said...

Hee hee I just looked closer at the pic, I think I'm way off base there! Anyways, glad to hear you had an enjoyable time!

Barb said...

Yup. Pretty off base. haha. But if you want to keep guessing, that's cool. It's a very non-descript sort of photo, so good luck. ;-)

AwkwardMoments said...

OH YAH!! I never had any weird side effects with Met either!! Go YOU .. and I want to move to that island and live there for a while

seussgirl said...

Mmm - that looks beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time! How did the appt go today? I have one tomorrow. Yikes!

Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

I love the met! Been on it for a year now and it's been nothing but happy times plus I lost nearly 20 pounds without even trying :)

Allison said...

Congrats on being relaxed and side-effect-free!

Give us the update on the endo appt!