First of all, can I complain for just a moment about how *&!#$ HOT it is right now? Florida is toying with us. We get beautiful fall weather (fall for Fla anyway) one day, and it's in the 90's and humid the next. argh. Oh well. I still love this state and wouldn't trade it for the cold north. I did my time there.
OK, enough with the trivialities. My laparoscopy bruise has now faded to a light yellow, and I can wear clothes that actually fit around the waist without discomfort! Furthermore, my incision sites have all healed up and are barely noticeable. *I* know my belly button looks different, but no one else does. ;-)
And for even more exciting news, I just got matched for a patient mentor program with my clinic! I really hope it works out, and I can be helpful to these people. I won't be talking about it more on here to respect their privacy. But I just had to share that it feels so great to be doing something positive with this cesspool that is infertility.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
patient mentor program ..that sounds REALLY cool - ( i too have a diferrent shape to my belly button but no one else will ever see it .. and this weather has literally put my sinus'in full attack mood ..praying for cooler weather soon
Ha - PA is doing the same thing! It was over 80 degrees here yesterday! Where the heck is fall?
Good luck with the mentoring! I'm sure they will benefit greatly from your mentorship and friendship!
Post a Comment