I'm not feeling totally fab yet, so this is a quick post. I lose the bet by a HUGE long shot. The doctor was completely shocked. I do not have ANY endo and all looks completely healthy in there. I'll ask him next week why he was so certain I did and why I have those symptoms. I had one cyst on my left ovary that he removed. That one was bothering me.
In the meantime, my mom has come to surprise me.
Love
FCIF
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yah for no endo. I am sorry that you had to have a lap tto figure that out. Yah for mom's!!!
I'm so glad you don't have ENDO! I hope you are feeling better and that you were able to get rid of that pesky cyst.
Thinking of you. XOXO
I'm so happy that your surgery went well. Congratulations on the no endo diagnosis, that's great news. (right?!) I hope you get some good solid answers from the lap! Take it easy, enjoy the time with your mama and let us know how things are going.
lack of endo is a wonderful birthday present! happy special day (tomorrow) to you!
Thank goodness you don't have any endo. Happy recovering!
Hooray! So glad they were wrong - and glad to hear everything went well. Rest up during your recovery.
Post a Comment