This just in... Pregzilla is currently on the loose! But beware of her chameleon like nature. She lures unwitting victims with sweet words and protestations of innocence, only to drag them to their doom later! Lock your doors and guard your loved ones. No one is safe!
In all seriousness, she has told someone else I hate her because she's pregnant and I'm not. *giant snort* I don't actually hate her. That would take up too much energy. And I'm sure it's a waste of my time to explain that I'm actually just careful around her for fear of getting too close, only to be put on the sh*tlist of death again.
On a good note, another of my friends is pregnant. She decided to "let it happen if it happened," and "fell" pregnant a month later. I'm very happy for her, as she's going to be a good Mom. I'm also jealous as Hell that she had the luxury of not even planning, but I'm still trying to curtail that part of my reaction (see this post for my current view.) The great thing about this is that she finally realizes why I have reason to be so concerned and upset. She spent a lot of time telling me that 2 yrs isn't a long time and that I worried too much. Now that it's happened for her so quickly, I think she has more of an inkling. At least she's stopped telling me those things, and that's all I really care about.
*Disclaimer: I have not yet been trying 2yrs. It's just looming very close on the horizon
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Our 2 year IF-iversary is in less than two weeks (exact date uknown b/c I'm not THAT anal). I feel like I'm about to earn a merit badge that I didn't want and no one else recognizes. SWEET!!!
If your pregzilla realizes her faux pas then she may not be as FREAKING HORRIBLE as I initially thought. Most of the fertiles I know NEVER seem to catch on that our IF is differnt than their 1 or 3 or *gasp* 6 months of trying, when they have had 2 kids in the time we have been TTC one. So even though pregzilla = 2 thumbs down, TTC awareness = 1 thumbs up; net 1 thumbs down = not too bad.
oh pregzilla's just will never get it.. Iam very sorry
I know a Pregzilla too...apparently me saying congratulations three times was not enough and she has decided her pregnant snobby butt shoudl cut myself and my DH completely out of their lives. Good ridiance.
Pregzillas SUCK! I'm sorry you have to deal with her!
On the upside, it's good when a Easy preggy realizes what they've been saying all along isn't the right thing to say.
Just hit three years here...I commiserate with you!! ((Hugs Barb))
Thanks girls!
Oh no. It's not the pregzilla that realized the error of her ways. That will NEVER happen. It was a friend of mine.. a separate instance.
snort! your comments about pregzilla were pretty funny, although i'm sorry you have to deal with her!
the 2 year mark, which i just passed, really sucks. but, honestly, since that stupid "anniversary," i have been dealing a lot better with it all. i'm not sure why.
xoxox
Post a Comment