Sunday, July 19, 2009
Blah
I don't get a lot of bloggy time while Hub is still busy with projects. But I do want to say that I was hoping I'd be one of those women who can work like a mule while pregnant. Who was I kidding? Of course that's not happening. Oh I'm working - because I have to - but I am very very tired every day. It kills me to not have a nap in the middle of my 11 hour day. So much for being superwoman.
Labels:
Me - Pregnant?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
When I was still working, I would practically fall asleep at my desk. I used to take my lunch break for nap time. I would turn the light off and turn the PC off, then would fall asleep on the floor for half an hour. It would at least give me enough of a push to get through the end of the day. Then I would nap when I got home.
oh the call of the nap...it can be powerful. I also wanted to smack anyone that said that I would get more energy in the 2nd tri...it never happened!
11 hours without a nap is rough while you are pregnant.
Your day is exhausting anyway, it is worse when you are busy growing a whole human. I hope it gets easier.
I hear ya! Hang in there. I hope the tiredness goes away for you soon
I've just come back from holiday where I fully embraced the siesta habit. I don't know how I'll survive a full day at work tomorrow, and I don't have as good an excuse as you do.
Post a Comment