Thursday, July 30, 2009
Dancing Queen
I just have to say that Hub and I need to take dance lessons. I love art in all its forms, but dance is just so damn beautiful and interesting. I was watching So You Think You Can Dance Last Night, and I'm just blown away by how gorgeously Kayla dances. There's just something different about her to me from the others... a certain je ne sais quoi if you will. ;-) She had better not be voted off tonight. I thought Brandon was lovely too. He isn't my favorite personally, but his dancing was gorgeous. And his solo?? Perfection.
Labels:
happy times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At this point, I'm rooting for brandon to win it all. I was SO mad that Janette was kicked off last week!
Me too! (about Janette)
I would love to take dancing lessons, but you've met Matt.
Post a Comment