Are you sure it's too late? What about calling DIY to the Rescue? If it's truly too late for outside help, then I hope you and DH get through your project as unscathed as possible.
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
9 comments:
I learned this lesson the hard way when we put in laminate floors in the basement. I don't know how my marriage survived it. Hang in there, B!
Okay, I'm curious, what have you gotten yourself into? Hope it's something you can easily get out of!
Uh oh! What are you doing over there?
OH No ... need PICS!
Arg! I feel for you! The entire month that we reno-ed our house I was pretty much bald. It sucked!! LOL
bstbs - It's a close thing for us too!
BEG - haha. Did your hair grow back? I hope so b/c I want mine to.
For everyone else.. tiling.. and plumbing. NOT FUN
Are you sure it's too late? What about calling DIY to the Rescue? If it's truly too late for outside help, then I hope you and DH get through your project as unscathed as possible.
I try to tell my husband this all the time. Bob Villa he is not.
Post a Comment