Monday, June 9, 2008

Only have a moment. I love Germany. Period. If you had asked before we came here which country I'd want to visit, I wouldn't have chosen it first. But it is a gorgeous, fascinating country, and I wish we could stay longer! Today we visited a castle, a 2000 yr old town, and gorgeous countryside. I liked the Netherlands too, but saw much less of it, so it's harder to talk about. I loved the people though. Back soon! Oh wait. I mean back soon. :(

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's so nice to hear from you. Glad you're having a wonderful time!!! Talk to you soon.

Chelle said...

I am amazed you actually took time out to blog while on vacation. Glad to hear you are having such a wonderful time. Enjoy each moment to the fullest!

Jamie said...

I am glad you are having a great time!

Prairie Girl said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!!! Enjoy it! Every moment of it! And the German food....ohhh how jealous I am!!! mmmm german food!

Kathy V said...

Glad the European Vacation is going well. Continue having a wonderful time and I can't wait to get more details when you come back.