Visiting with friends is absolutely wonderful, but that also means that I can't be commenting or even reading that much. I'm trying to stay abreast of things here and there. It's really cool though to see the U.S. through the eyes of an international traveler who really likes us! (He really likes us! - sorry. had to.)
I'm traveling again soon too. I guess my life is a little whirlwind right now huh? Oh, and that home improvement project? Still not fun. Turns out that the part we need for our shower likely isn't made anymore, and we're going to have to pay a plumber to come in and re-pipe it. That's a word right? "Re-pipe?" If it isn't, it ought to be.
FCiF out.
4 comments:
Sounds like you're having fun, well except for the home improvement fiasco. It makes me glad that my husband is a pipefitter.
Sorry aobut the shower head and the repiping. (I am sure that has to be a word.) When we were forced to redo our bathroom a little more than a year ago, I was very thankful that we had another bathroom downstairs. It was a slight pain in the butt but atleast we didn't have to pack up our stuff to take showers at relatives for the 4 weeks it took to fix it.
Have fun with your international traveler.(do they really, really like you cause you know when you say it twice it sounds like you are making it up or something.)
It's summer - you need to have fun! Be carefree and spontaneous!
bleeeeeeeh plumber
That stinks! But enjoy your travels!!!!
Post a Comment