Thursday, May 29, 2008

He always makes me smile when I need it most

Three year old Nephew has his own learning game on Sister's computer. Nephew has recently discovered that aforementioned game has a "print" option on the bottom right corner of the screen.

When she turned on the computer yesterday, Sister fielded 3 printed copies of toddler learning fun before spending 30 minutes canceling print jobs just so she could do her class assignment.


More toddler fun that has had me giggling to escape my worries lately: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Okay, that last "not funny" scream at the end of the video almost killed me from laughing. Hilarious.

Barb said...

hehehe. Glad you liked it Jen. I was hoping no one got the wrong idea and thought that I thought it was funny that the baby got hurt. But you can see in the video that the baby is fine and in the explanation it says that Mom fixed the baby up. I know it's frustrating for the little boy, but come on.. who hasn't done that a little bit??

My nephew just refuses to repeat stuff too many times. haha.

Yes.. we laughed til we cried here at home AND at work.

Now we run around saying... B - LOODUH, like he does and giggling to ourselves. Kids crack me up.

Me said...

I like the way my niece and nephew have a sense of joy and wonder for the world that it seems perhaps I may not be as aquainted with in my old age. But to be around them I get to at least have it vicariously.