Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

I fear I am going to be very distracted for the next few weeks. Please don't take it personally if I don't visit my usual haunts for a while. My Aunt had a massive heart attack the other day, and with complications from it, she's still not out of the woods. That is taking up a lot of my thoughts.

Secondly, Hub's passport came through, and we leave for Europe next week. We'll be there for about a week. I'm running around like a crazy woman to get everything arranged. I'm very excited, but very nervous about this first overseas trip and worried about something happening with my Aunt while we're gone.

Last (and definitely least), I'm on cycle day 24 and am spotting. I have not ovulated, nor should I be seeing AF yet. Odd. Take care, and I'll be updating when I can. Thanks once again for your continuing and wonderful support on my "Hashing Part 3" post. It really is a help.

12 comments:

Prairie Girl said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Aunty!! I hope she recovers fully and soon!

Enjoy your trip to Europe. You're canadian right, so where are you orignially from? Were your passport whoas easy to take care of? I sure hope that it was all a breeze for you my dear and that you have a super fantastic trip hun!!

Travel and stay safe!

Heather said...

So sorry about your Aunt...I'll be thinking of you this week and during your trip!

AwkwardMoments said...

SO sorry to hear about your Aunt. I wish her well.


Europe.. ah have a great fantastic trip!

Barb said...

Thanks BEG! DH is Canadian. I'm American. :) His passport actually ended up working well! They were super nice about our situation! Gotta love Canadians.

Thanks Heather. Hearts to you! I know damn well you're gonna pop out that kid while we're away, and THEN what am I gonna do??? haha. :)

Thanks Farah!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Those aren't excuses! Those are valid reasons for being busy! I hope your aunt gets better very soon.

I hope you have a lovely trip. Where in Europe?

Let me know if I can do anything to help out with your aunt or anything else while you are gone.

Stephanie said...

I hope your aunt recovers quickly, that's terrible news.

I'm happy that your hubs passport arrived in time. Have a fabulous time in Europe and take pictures for us.

Chelle said...

I realized at some point last night that I think I only commented on your "Hashing it Out Part 3" blog, when I had every intention of commenting on all of the ones that came after it. I guess I'm a bit scatter-brained of late.

I am sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope she pulls through okay. That is so very sad. :(

I am so excited you are going to Europe! Be sure to take loads of pictures that you can put together in a slide show for your blog friends when you get home. :) You deserve a sweet vacation. Have an awesome time!

JW Moxie said...

You have a lot on your plate right now! I will keep your aunt in my thoughts.

I hope that you and DH have a great time in Europe! (this is vacation, right?)

Mrs. Shoes said...

I am so happy to hear that hubby got the passport and you can go on your trip after all! But oh so very sorry to hear about your aunt. Will be praying for a full and speedy recovery for her.

Kathy V said...

I am sorry to hear about your aunt. Hopefully she will continue to get stronger everyday. Hopefully your trip goes well. I can't wait to hear how it went.

Malloryn said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your Aunt. I hope her recovery goes well.

I know you were worried about the passport, so that is good news.

Jen said...

I'm sorry for your aunt. I hope she recovers quickly so that you can enjoy your trip to the fullest. (And may I just say a week in Europe...I'm so jealous!)