Friday, December 21, 2007

A Very Quick Update

I must be very fast here as I wait for my ride for a fun night with the Grandmother.

Largest follie is on the left side at 16.5mm. Miss Righty is PO'd that Miss Lefty tried to steal her thunder and came out of nowhere with a 13.5mm. I will do Gonal-F for 2 more days, then trigger on the 3rd day and insemination on Christmas Eve! I was worried it would fall on Christmas Day, and then I'd be up you know what creek without a paddle since my clinic is closed then. (speaking of which, see the poll on the sidebar. Just curious.)

My lining is a psycho 13mm, and I wish it would calm down!

4 comments:

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

(New reader--HI!)

Those sound like perfect follies! I hope they continue to thrive.

AwkwardMoments said...

excellent follie scan!! sending you good luck

Heather said...

EEEEEEE, only 3 days!!!

Barb said...

Thanks Heath. Can you believe it's on Christmas Eve? But I know better than to spout the stupid "hope" or "luck" mantra just b/c it's on a certain DAY. gah.

Thanks Farah! Nice to see you Katarina!