First off, let me tell you that Christmas is my very favorite holiday. So, I hope you don't get too tired of hearing about it.
Because of my complete joy in the season, when I saw this post on One Day Two Day, I decided I just had to do it too. It's also a nice distraction. So here go my favorite holiday things:
Favorite "classic" Christmas movie: "White Christmas", hands down. It reminds me sooooo much of my Grandfather.
I'd like to add Favorite non-classic Christmas movie: Elf and Love Actually
Favorite Christmas song: "Good King Wenceslas" for words, "Holly Jolly Christmas" (with Burl Ives!) for sound, and "My Favorite Things" as a whole package. "Oh Come Emmanuel" would be in there, but I don't think it's technically a Christmas song. But I looove it.
Gift I'm most looking forward to giving: Taking my Grandmother to see the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT.
Gift I'm excited to receive: Any! I love gifts and love surprises! I have to say though that I'm mighty curious about a huge oddly shaped box that my Mom brought down as a Christmas gift last visit.
Gift I bought for others that I wish I could keep for myself: wonderful, fuzzy, pink sleep socks from Bath and Body Works.
New movie coming that I'm most excited to see: Harry Potter. Too far away? Ok, I guess The Golden Compass
Favorite snack food I get at Christmas: Cheeseballs and Hickory Farms brown sugar Turkey stick!!!!!
Favorite Christmas cookie that I don't make: Those anise flavored super thin wafery cookies with the designs on them. What are those called again?? Help!
Favorite Christmas cookie that I make: Peanut Blossoms (nod to Seussgirl ;-)
New Favorite holiday coffee drink: no coffee. I do love Twinings loose leaf Christmas Tea though!
Favorite Holiday Dishes: Ones heaped with good food. :D
If you do this, let me know so I can go see your answers too!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
MAN, we have wanted to do the EPCOT thing for quite some time now- and always put it off. I really need to be a tourist one day and do it
Yey! So fun!
White Christmas is a close 2nd for me! And I like Elf, too. :)
Oh, and I have the bathrobe from B&BW of the same material as the socks, and it's fantastic.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for leaving a comment about the clomid troubles on my blog. The post before the clomid stuff was my favorite CHristmas things.
wow. i thought i'd done well to embrace christmas this year but it looks like you win in the christmas cheer stakes. :-) May your be magical.
Farah - You should do it! It's beautiful!
Seussgirl - you have good taste.. like mine. ;-) The bathrobe sounds heavenly!
Kathy - I checked it out! Thanks!
Chips - hehe thanks. It has to be magical being near Disney. ;-)
Thr cookies are called pizzelles. :)
Ahhhh! Thanks so much for the answer Tennesee Girl! That was driving me crazy! :)
Post a Comment