Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Help Choosing my "Creme"


Mel at Stirrup Queens has asked that we all search our blogs for the best of our 2007 entries. She takes the submissions and compiles them in a wonderful list that we can all enjoy later.

I haven't submitted my "Creme de la Creme" yet, so I'm not really on the list. I just wanted to spread the word for more submissions and ask that if you've read my blog, do you have a favorite entry? I'm terrible at judging my own work, so appreciate any suggestions. It will just help me know where to look for a possible entry. Don't worry Mel, I'm not letting them choose my submission, nor will I tell anyone what it is. I just need a little push. :)

If you have any favorites, please leave a note in my comments! Thanks!

2 comments:

Kathy V said...

I think the kindness abounds post would be a good one to add to the creme list. I read them all your posts today. I have a coworker who was a pregzilla. Pregzilla turned into a person who constantly gives assvice about pregnancy loss and infertility now even though she never experienced either one.

Barb said...

Thanks Kathy! That was very kind of you to do!