Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's 3am I Must Be Lonely

Up all night with distraught baby. Perfect storm of teething, belly issues, sore throat and respiratory crap?? Of course I'm thinking of all the things I could have done that would have hurt him.... too much medicine? The tasting of almond milk? Arrgh. He reacts so strongly to distress that it's hard to know how bad it really is.

And this my friends, is a glimpse into the sick baby, tortured mommy mind.

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I was up at five thirty. We should have gotten together.

And you didn't do anything to hurt him, silly. Teething and croup are more than enough to make him be awake all night.

maresi said...

Poor E. But I agree with Jen. Germs and teeth are the culprits, not you.

Save the guilt for the first time you whack his head on a door jam or step on his toes by accident! :) :)

Natalie said...

:( Bad nights suck.

AwkwardMoments said...

we had a bad night also. I am n ot sure when we slept and were awake.

And it is nothing you did at all

Chelle said...

Poor kids. It is so tough when they get sick.

Jjiraffe said...

I'm sorry. I remember those days. Hang in there!!