Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
7 comments:
Well, snot is kind of shiny, so that probably helps with the dazzle.
I had something all ready to say, but I can't compete with Jen's funny.
So, now, I will bow out gracefully.
(But, I love that you love the snot)
Sweet Baby moments
Ha funny - I too had some snark, but it was not as Dazzling as Jens
LMAO at Jen's comment. Sure hope y'all get some sleep soon.
Smart asses. Hahaha. And I wouldnt say I love the SNOT precisely Danifred. Lol maybe I love in spite of it. Things getting much better.
I am truly baffled and astounded by just how much I love my kiddo. It's ah-mazing.
Indeed it is. I feel like we have a similar intensity about it. :) Maybe we are too similar in some ways. haha.
Post a Comment