Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
6 comments:
It is, isn't it? So glad you got the chance to feel that!
I have that same feeling about daughter. Actually, I still have it when I say husband too.
I know! I find myself saying "my little boy" because when I say "my son" I get goosebump.
That's a truly wonderful feeling!
Isn't it, though? You can't beat it.
:-)
Happens to me too. I love it, and we often say 'hey, we have a baby boy!' as if we'd forgotten.
:)
Post a Comment