I hate yeast.
I hate sleep regressions.
I love/hate work.
I love my baby.
I love our new pediatrician so far.
I love my daycare lady - who just gave me a pep talk over the phone last night and confirmed that yes indeed, E is a hard one to work but that it will get better. Her first was the same.
p.s. I love/hate that my baby is 15 pounds already! (Not quite 14 weeks)
5 comments:
Even though it was fabulous and I wouldn't have missed it for anything, I remember the first year being filled with a lot of these love/hate instances.
I love your baby too. And I hate yeast and sleep regressions, even though I am only experiencing one of those at the moment.
Yeast and sleep regression definitely suck. And it DOES help to hear that your baby isn't as easy as others and that it isn't just your imagination.
I'm glad you're loving the new pediatrician and daycare lady! Too much stress when those arrangements don't work out. I hear ya about love/hate with work.
I'm SO glad that your new daycare person is so observant and encouraging. Man, what a difference encouragement can make instead of judgment!
Post a Comment