Monday, April 12, 2010

A Poll

Every time I open up about it, it seems like someone in the vicinity (or even most in the vicinity) have slept with their baby at one point or another. That got me to thinking about a poll and how interesting that could be. So have at it on the sidebar.

9 comments:

maresi said...

If we'd had a bigger bed (we only have a fullsize), and less fear of my husband (who moves around a LOT while sleeping and whom I often find with random arms or legs thrown across my face) smothering the kid, I'd have had the kids in with us much more often. So when they were in there it was as a last resort.

Christina said...

I only co-sleep during naps and only started to recently. The only reason we don't co-sleep all the time is because we have two dogs that co-sleep!

HereWeGoAJen said...

We co slept "permanently" for a couple of months, until it no longer worked and became clear that we were keeping her awake.

Orodemniades said...

We're(still) cosleeping and the Chieftain just turned 2. However,we didn't start out co-sleeping...we just decided we really needed sleep.

But, y'know, with summer and the hot weather coming on, we're looking forward to him getting his own bed - just as soon as we can afford it.

Barb said...

Our started out as desperation and became a choice out of the same thing Oro.. Need for sleep! This baby is just very attached, and it gets worse on daycare (work) days or during big stuff. And no sleep = unable to work Mommy. Plus he's just so snuggly. :) But we would like him to move to his crib sometime before age 1 if it can happen.

Heather said...

Haha, I'm the only one skewing your poll with a "never" right now. :-) My friend, as you know, is not cuddly in the least little bit. Always a very solo sleeper!

Liz said...

Certainly out of my sphere of knowledge. Maybe one day ...

Calliope said...

I co-slept with W and loved it so much. It wasn't until I was trying to get him to sleep through the night and the siren song of my boobage was keeping him awake that I began having him sleep in his crib. When we were nursing at night it was divine and wonderful and EASY. I kind of miss it now...

Jen said...

We have a waterbed and an 80lb bulldog. Not a very good combo for co-sleeping.