Yesterday it really occurred to me that the Babybutt is going to come out of there soon. It made me a little sad. I'm going to miss his little rib kicking feet and bladder butting head.
I also just realized that I forgot to mention Jen's shop where she makes those cute onesies, babylegs and other things in my other post.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. I didn't want the pregnancy to end either. It is so special for us infertiles to be pg. I miss it and cried about it for the first few days after I left the hospital. Cherish it. Cherish each and every second.
*hugs*
Thank you for the advertising. :)
I know how you feel. I still miss the Elizabeth inside. But the outside is good too. And she still kicks me in the ribs. And the shins. And the arms. And the hips.
Post a Comment