You guys make me giggle. Putting the head on doesn't help since it was a wet after shower head with no make-up and a goofy look that was supposed to be a contented smile, but came off as loopy and tired.
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
8 comments:
I hope that you find your head soon and that losing it didn't hurt :)
You look otherwise really great!
g
Barb's head always comes off in these pictures. :)
Looking good! ;)
I think you look fantastic, minus the missing head. LOL
WOW 34 weeks! You are almost there. How exciting!
You guys make me giggle. Putting the head on doesn't help since it was a wet after shower head with no make-up and a goofy look that was supposed to be a contented smile, but came off as loopy and tired.
Are you trying to pull that baby out by the strings? ha, ha.
My whole comment just got eaten. I must admit to curiosity about the missing head, although I bet it is just as cute as the rest of you.
35 weeks seems so soon. Ack. You're doing awesome though. Way more organized than I ever was.
You people are so very witty! Miss MS, you made me almost snort milk out my nose!! haha
Oh, and thanks Rebecca, but I don't know about that. haha.
Post a Comment