So very tired. Rest please? And maybe a side of lots o' money so I can actually just pick a date before my due date to stop working? And then stay home with the kid for 3 months instead of 2?
Thanks Universe.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lack of sleep truly sucks. {{{Hugs}}}
hoping you get those wishes...
Calling all fairies and wish granters to you.
Oh, I am sorry. Working in late pregnancy is HARD.
g
Thanks ladies. :) I've struggled so much with feeling like I should be stronger than this or that maybe I'm just too whiny. It helps to know other people sympathize or have felt the same thing.
xoxoxo
You are not being too whiny AT ALL. It is so very hard at the end.
I'll put in a good word for you to all the fairies and wish granters!
Post a Comment