Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bulleted Updates

  • Hub got to the doctor after a lot of discomfort and is referred to a specialist thank goodness. Thanks for all your advice. I was very worried.
  • 33 weeks. Holy shit.
  • The babybutt seems to have moved! The past few days I've felt a very different stress on my legs and back. In many ways, there has been some relief from the sciatica and pressure I've been experiencing. Tonight I felt a big flurry of movement and suddenly his butt was no longer poking to the left of my belly button. Now I feel along my belly, and it seems as if his back curves down to the right with his head almost down! My little one is getting ready! ACK! :)
  • So You Think You Can Dance is much better this week. I'm in love with Russell. I really like a lot of the dancers. There are 2 I'm really not into. Can you guess?
  • Hub said, "Those judges are cute." He said that because he likes how they act like coaches. That's the man I married. That's why I love him.
  • Looking back on last year at this time, I can't believe where I am. It's so trite to say, but this really does feel like one very long, amazing dream that I can't quite understand. I had grown a lot into my fertility issues by that time and can say I was in a pretty happy place. But thinking about going back there fills me with sadness now. I wish I could change that for lots of others still dealing.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad your hubby got a referral to a specialist. I hope it helps.

Yay on the 33 weeks!

seussgirl said...

I'm loving, Legacy, Kathryn, annd Channeing. So not into Mollee, Karen, or Kevin.
Yay 33 weeks!

KayBee said...

You and hubs are such darling people. Wish we got up there more! XOXO

Chelle said...

One year from now you are going to look back and be amazed that you have your son in your arms. There isn't a day that goes by that it is still surreal that my daughter is mine. That I carried her through pregnancy and am now a mom. It is still gobsmacking to me. The best part is next year, you will get to buy a "Baby's First Christmas" ornament!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ack is right! I can't believe this is going so fast.

Malloryn said...

Hurray for 33 weeks! I hope the specialist is able to help your hubby.

Barb said...

Thanks Kristin. :)

SG - I think Mollee is a beautiful dancer, but I'm not so into the bubbly thing. I feel similarly about Nathan. I thought it was Kevin's time to go for sure last night. And though Karen is GORGEOUS, I'm underwhelmed by her as well.

Thanks Chelle. :) We already know which one we want. hehe.

Jamie said...

I'm glad Hubby got in to a specialist! I hope it makes all the difference.

It ~is~ strange to go back and look at old posts. I got notifications of some spam comments a few weeks ago and it just happened to during my miscarriage last October. I didn't even recognize that Jamie.