And lots of interesting things happened today too, but another post maybe. I give you part of my face so you can see that I was actually smiling in this one.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
32 Weeks 2 Days (8 Months!!)
And lots of interesting things happened today too, but another post maybe. I give you part of my face so you can see that I was actually smiling in this one.
Labels:
Me - Pregnant?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is unfair how you look so proportional and I looked like I was going to tip over.
Jen - but you can't see my skinny chicken legs. Hub laughs and laughs when he sees me in shorts. He always says he has no idea how they hold that up. Maybe THAT'S why I have so many leg and feet issues!
G - hahahaha. Let's share. May I give you some of the bazoombas if I can have some of your ass? I am far too large in the chestage, but I think Hub is disappointed the butt didn't gain more. It's always been flat. He calls it "leg." ;-)
Post a Comment