Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Wanted: Cheer
Having a really hard, kinda lonely day. Does anyone have good stories or happy day things to share? I would like to borrow your cheer.
Labels:
Feeling crappy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I finally have energy, the boys love their baby brother, and the weather's getting cooler. Those are my happy day thoughts!
Hope you find your own happiness today!
I don't have any cheer but I do have some Tide.
bwa ha ha ha!!!!
loves you. lots.
my word verification is: oxtrail
wtf?
I got to hold Bobby in the morning, all snuggled in clothes! Since he's hit 3 pounds, he is now dressed and can come out to be held for a little bit in the morning and then kangarooed at night! Woo Hoo! Hopefully Maya will follow suit soon.
I highly recommend those flash mob clips -- any flash mob clip will do. I am especially fond of the Sound of music clip, and the one from Weeds. They make me cry the happy tears.
Unless you don't want tears at all, in which case I may have failed here...
Once upon a time, there was a baby who learned to walk. And then she tried to get down and walk in the grocery store. But I said, "ew, no, baby, this is Wal-Mart and you are not wearing shoes."
Also, Trin is boycotting breakfast STILL because apparently I haven't told her that she can eat yet. (I have told her that she can eat, but not in the correct way, APPARENTLY.) Perhaps her weirdness will cheer you up. (And she is sitting there, staring at her food, right now.)
Shall I mail you some preowned breast pads tomorrow? Will that be a good enough present to cheer you up? You can let your husband open the package.
SG, that's lovely! Thanks. :)
Cali - Thanks silly girl. You're a gem.
Michele - absolutely beautiful news. Thank you.
Suze - I think happy tears would be ok. :)
Jen - only if you promise to specify USED in the package. That might be the only way I'd get a good enough reaction from him. ;)
Pls to see recent Facebook video. :-)
Also - you can NEVER go wrong with icanhascheezburger.com
Chris fixed dinner tonight - delicious. I came home from work to find him sauteeing bella mushrooms I bought at the farmers' marked Saturday and Ruth dancing in the kitchen with Liam to Louis Armstrong songs. Liam came laughing into my arms and I danced too.
Love it Victoria. Thank you. :)
If you need a good laugh, check out the picture with this post.
{{{Hugs}}}
Post a Comment