Friday, September 11, 2009

Sleepless

Is it wrong that Hub's snoring (and lack of doing anything that addresses the issue) makes me want to clang finger cymbals in his ear half the night? You know, just to even things up a bit?

7 comments:

Mommy Shoes said...

Not wrong at all. I am actually much more violent in the thoughts I have regarding my husband's snoring.

Michelle said...

OMG I hear ya! My DH is the worst! I told him I was going to do this very thing to him one night so he could hear how it feels for me.

HereWeGoAJen said...

So you get a tennis ball and duct tape it to the back of his pajamas. It is supposed to keep him from sleeping on his back. :) Yes, I actually read that somewhere reputable.

Or you can come live at my house.

Me said...

I usually pry his jaw open with my fingers to help him mouth-breathe and lessen the snoring.

Mrslady1975 said...

I kick my DBF. No really, I can't tolerate his snoring some nights.

Jamie said...

Not at all. Actually I would encourage it!!

Michele said...

No... Not wrong... I'd go with fair! I just wake Peter up. I mean, if I cant sleep...