1. I have been leaking out of my left... you know... for a while now. But it was just a little bit here and there. Last night it became a LOT. Really? Breast pads this soon? Anyone else do this? And my right one will catch up right?
2. I have a pain that feels a bit like a pinched nerve that runs up my right leg and into my back. It makes me weak there when walking or using it sometimes. Normal right? Any thoughts on how to ease it?
3. I've been feeling overwhelmed by lots of things and frustrated more easily. I cry quite quickly. Please tell me some of you have felt this too?
4. Baby Butt has figured out that he has four limbs that can move ALL AT ONCE! It's very exciting... both for baby AND Mommy. haha. I think that kid moved all night and all day straight when that started. No questions there. I just found it cute and crazy and fun. It's also slightly uncomfortable.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
1. Yes, normal. This happened to me too, starting at 17 weeks (ridiculous!) In my experience, both will produce just fine unless you have some unusual prior issues, but you may well find that one produces more than the other consistently.
2. This is normal too. Unfortunately I don't know how to ease it other than delivering the baby. Hopefully someone else can help.
3. Hahaha, I spent my first pregnancy on what felt like the edge of a nervous breakdown. It felt like postpartum depression, but early! Plus the fatigue (which does NOT go away in the second trimester, that is a vicious lie propagated to perpetuate the species) increases in severity, but so slowly that you don't realise that is what is happening, and that can really send your emotions into a tailspin. (Really, I had no idea the main reason I was so upset because I WAS EXHAUSTED until the baby was born, and then I felt so much better, even with the newborn sleep schedule.)
4. That *is* very exciting.
THANKS REBECCA! I completely agree with #3!!
Not in any particular order. Super exciting about baby movement!
My entire last trimester I felt overwhelmed and just about anything set me off, but then I was watching the carbs so couldn't soothe with food so I chalked it up to that and the five million appts I had.
I leaked out of one breast starting at about 20 weeks, never reall yleaked out of the other, but that one has an inverted nipple.
And the sciatica is also common. Maybe try some yoga stretching, or swimming (in not hot water), or even a well-placed shower spray.
Great suggestions MS! THANKS!
And to clarify - he has been moving for a while, but usually rolly type movements or a punch or kick here or there. The other night was the first time he was moving all limbs at once... or at least the first time I felt that. haha
Number 2 - unfortunate but normal. I had it. It sucked. And it went away in about 2 weeks. Here's hoping yours does too!
Number 3 - Also normal. I attributed every single anomalous thought to hormones and wrote them off immediately. :-)
1. very normal. maybe the other side will catch up, maybe not. i wore pads around 4m along. fun. or not. now that the twins are here, i wear them every day or i leak through my shirt.
2. ugh... i had that with both sets of twins but not our singleton. the only thing that helped was delivery! during pregnancy, deep massage alleviated some of the pain.
3. normal. those pregnancy hormones on overload!
4. how sweet! dont worry; it may be uncomfy now, but you will miss it once you are only watching it on the outside and arent feeling it on the inside anymore. i know i do!
1. I found them. I had apparently put them on top of my short bookshelf in the kitchen. It took me like three days of walking past them to see them sitting there in the open.
2. Sounds like sciatic nerve pain. Don't sit cross legged or on a hard surface. Carry around a cushion if you need to. And sleep on padding and with a pillow between your knees. Those things helped me A LOT.
3. Yes.
4. She used to kick me HARD in the ribs. I still poke her and say "hah, repayment!"
1. Yep, totally normal but it hasn't happened to me.
2. I have that too, along with a million other pains!
3. Yes, yes, yes, I cry at my desk for stupid things at work and have to run to the restroom so no one sees me.
4. It is exciting! Just wait till he gets stronger! My little girl is proving to me lately just how strong she is, ouch!
1-yes it is normal and ok. The right now may or nmay not cathc up and either option is fine which ever happens
2- sounds exactly like siatic nerve and it is normal too and will go away when baby stops beating and pounding on all your internal organs (hopefully)..I say Have your hubster Massage your leg/back area! biofreeze also helps
3- Yes yes and more yes - it's normal and I cannot tell you have non emotional I was with MT and now, I do not know how I hold myself together .... I cry over EVERYTHING .... all the time
4- AWESOMENESS!
Post a Comment