Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mistaken Identity

Last night when Hub got into bed, I realized that I had flipped to a different side and lost one of my pillows. Per my usual, I reached behind me and began to grope blindly. I came in contact with the fabric of my pillow, squeezed my hand into it and tried to pull. Imagine my surprise when it was not as fluffy as my pillow, and it gave out a hefty grunt and smacked me. I hope I didn't leave a bruise. I like that part of his anatomy.

10 comments:

Heather said...

You are VERY LUCKY. Matt has told me that if something like that ever happens, he cannot be responsible for his actions. :-)

calliope said...

heh

Steph said...

Nice. Lol.

HereWeGoAJen said...

When we first got married, I'd wake up to Matt patting my pillow with his hand. I'd lift my head to find out what he wanted, and he'd snatch my pillow away. In his sleep, he'd go pillow searching and as soon as mine offered no resistence, he'd steal it.

AwkwardMoments said...

oh so funny!

KayBee said...

Hilarious. Worst thing to happen to me is telling funny stories in my sleep and/or waking up with my head at hubby's feet.

Kristin said...

Bwahahahahahahaha

Mrslady1975 said...

So funny! I have been guilty of doing something like that before.

L.A. Mommy said...

Just found your blog through another. Very funny post!


**ICLW**

L.A. Mommy said...

Just stopping in to let you know I tagged you for Lucky 7's.