Thanks to Kristin, I fixed the link for weekend plans. Sorry guys! Maybe I'll try to embed it later.
Anyone who has been married any amount of time will really appreciate these two videos. I didn't know how to embed the second one, so you'll have to click it. But I promise you, you'll enjoy. The first is the Flight of the Conchords that I've been talking about more lately.
EDITED: WEEKEND PLANS!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Loved them both.
But sweetie, the link on the second one is messed up...there is some extra stuff at the beginning of the link. To embed that one, go to the page, click on the little embed link under the video and a window with the proper code in it will pop up. Then just copy and paste it.
The Flight on the Conchords is one of my favourite comedies, and yes, I have sung business time to the husband dancing round the bedroom in my socks (business socks - natch). I wonder if this may have negatively impacted on our love life...
OMG Liz - Cracked me up. That might just have a touch to do with it. ;-}
Kristin - Thanks! Until then, I fixed the link.
Post a Comment