Sunday, May 24, 2009
Content
I don't know if I've said it lately, but I really really love Florida. Such a shame that it's far away from most family. I love my house and friends too. And it's not just the hormones. I'm really very happy here. I'm the happiest here that I've been anywhere else I've lived and worked.
Labels:
happy times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to hear that Barb! I mean I'm glad you're here ;)
Me too! I hope we never have to leave. But, I wouldn't mind being a little closer to Orlando.
That is wonderful!
I love you muchly- but I can never love Florida the way you do.
Humidity is EVIL.
Contenttedness is what it is all about. It is only going to get better from here on out too!
Holy BFP Batman! My bloglines just sent me a backlog of 27 of your entries. You're knocked up! I'm so thrilled for you. Your time has come. Awesome xox
Post a Comment